BRANDMETTA is a company that has a passion and respect for our work, our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve. We value our operational flexibility, and strive to be an industry leader through excellence, integrity, and innovation. Our core purpose is to provide valuable information, advice, and guidance to help our clients serve and improve their communities while also providing rewarding, meaningful, and fun opportunities to our employees. We help our clients better succeed in the competitive landscape.
Our California team is looking for a Mobile App Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will build mobile applications from scratch using native and cross-platform SDKs. Transform creative layouts into responsive mobile user interfaces for diverse form factors. Integrate and aggregate external data services for connected apps.
- Implement new client solutions for designated target platforms and technologies using client standard development tools.
- Create functional and technical specification documentation.
- Utilize appropriate frameworks to accomplish project goals.
- Define and develop server side data services.
- Stage and test connected mobile apps.
- Deploy into public and enterprise app stores.
- Have excellent working knowledge and experience in developing native applications for either iOS or Android.
- .NET and BlackBerry experience are a plus but not required.
- OpenGL ES experience a plus but not required.
- Consistently submit changes to source control with changes noted.
- Maintain high standard of quality in UX design and implementation.
- Implement content with zero editorial errors (spelling, grammar, client taxonomy).
- Self-assess and correct work without impacting project schedule.
- Communicate effectively.
- Efficiently work in the time provided.
- Track time and provide status updates.
- Be proactive in resolving project roadblocks to prevent missed deadlines.
- Stay current and self-educate with tools and resources of the industry.
- Maintain high ethical standards in the work place.
- Be an effective communicator both with both the verbal and written word.
- Work effectively both independently and collaboratively.
- Consistently demonstrate enthusiasm, creative problem solving skills and obsession with detail.
- Switch gears quickly and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Respond quickly as needed under demanding deadlines.
Please send online link to portfolio, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We participate in E-Verify. EOE