BRANDMETTA is a company that has a passion and respect for our work, our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve. We value our operational flexibility, and strive to be an industry leader through excellence, integrity, and innovation. Our core purpose is to provide valuable information, advice, and guidance to help our clients serve and improve their communities while also providing rewarding, meaningful, and fun opportunities to our employees. We help our clients better succeed in the competitive landscape.
Our California team is seeking a Web Developer to assist with new and ongoing web projects. The Web Developer will be an integral part of Brandmetta*s web team using Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress content management systems to craft and handover small and large websites for our clients. The Web Developer may be involved in all steps of our process from providing technical input on prototypes, responsive wireframes, and interactive element boards, to building server-side programming into master pages, templates, and custom document types. The Web Developer will assist or take a lead in crafting custom database solutions, interactive games, ecommerce/online bill pay, data-driven maps, online learning modules and anything else that our clients need. The Web Developer will also assist in server, systems, and domain maintenance and management.
* Design, code, and test web applications using concise and well written C# programming
* Develop extensible templates, responsive layouts, sublayouts, widgets, custom content types and reports in CMS*s
* Assist in scoping new web projects and developing innovative solutions for clients
* Remain up to date on current best practices, techniques, and technologies in order to make recommendations
* Participate in all aspects of website development as part of the web team
* Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* Experience developing in C# ASP.NET and MSSQL.
* Experience with one or more ASP.Net CMS solutions
* High level understanding of front-end technologies (HTML/CSS) and key components of WEB 2.0 architecture (AJAX, Social Networking, Blogs, etc.)
* Experience integrating third party APIs and web applications
* Strong interest in emerging technologies
* Experience with PHP and MySQL a plus
* Experience with web analytics and reporting
* Experience with Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress
Please send online link to portfolio, cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We participate in E-Verify. EOESubmit Resume