Thanks to our friends at WebDAM (digital asset management firm), this infographic clearly shows the rest of the market is now shifting to the digital space for their marketing strategies. Not that traditional marketing strategies no longer works, but digital marketing will enhance and amplify the messaging.
Marketing leaders can expect to see some of these trends continue:
- Increase in digital advertising spends (an estimate of $135B in 2014)
- Content is woven in the marketing fabric. 50% of the companies surveyed have content marketing as a strategy.
- Social media budgets will double in next 5 years
- SEO and SEM still major drivers of web traffic
- B2B companies that blog generate 67% more leads than those that don’t
- Videos on landing pages increase conversion by 86%
Did you know Brandmetta provide web design services that integrate your blog and social media accounts? In addition, we weave in SEO as we build and we train your team to do this too!